- 1.1 [count noun] A junior lightweight boxer.More example sentences
- One week later, we competed at the Gold's Classic and she placed first as an open heavyweight and took the overall championship, and I placed first as a junior lightweight and took the overall championship.
- As a junior lightweight in the early 1970s, he lost on points against Yoshiaka Numata for the world title.
- He may even be at his ultimate, pinnacle prime, according to his friend Robbie Peden who is himself the current IBF no. 1 ranked junior lightweight in the world.
More definitions of junior lightweightDefinition of junior lightweight in:
- The US English dictionary