- Pre-prepared or packaged food that has low nutritional value: I was eating too much junk foodMore example sentences
- When I was a child I wasn't allowed to eat so much junk food from fast food outlets that I became overweight and ill.
- That means an annual exposure to thousands of commercials for junk food and fast food.
- Not only are our kids overfed on junk food and fast food, they are fast becoming victims of the techno age.
More definitions of junk foodDefinition of junk food in:
- The US English dictionary