noun[mass noun] • informal
- Unsolicited advertising or promotional material received through the post: she tossed the junk mail in the binMore example sentences
- Why is it legal to send junk mail via the post office, but if you send it by email it's suddenly illegal?
- In that world, senders have to pay to send mail: Paper junk mail has to have postage.
- Following an experiment to see just how much junk mail he received in a year, he produced a 70 lb mail mountain.
More definitions of junk mailDefinition of junk mail in:
- The US English dictionary