- 1A drug addict.More example sentences
- I thought my destiny was to be a heroin addict, a junkie for the rest of my life; I couldn't stop myself and I didn't know a way out.
- For the past eight years, Moira's been on methadone, a drug most imagine only junkies use to get off heroin.
- Only two respondents in this sample were currently relapsing addicts / junkies.
- 1.1 [with modifier] A person with a compulsive habit or obsessive dependency on something: power junkiesMore example sentences
- With my fabulous culture junkie friends Peter and Jaq, we went to the movies last night.
- Where does the average information starved Net junkie go in such a case?
- However, I'm a noise junky, and a compulsive multitasker, so the TV's on most of the time.
1920s (originally US): from junk1.