- Regarded as useless or of little value.More example sentences
- He will draw figures in a clumsy way and make use of the cheap look of junky illustration while at the same time handling other elements, such as watercolor, elegantly.
- Pairing a prized picture with a cheap and junky frame not only cheapens the picture but also the entire room.
- Instead, it was junky short pass incomplete on second down, junky short pass incomplete on third down.
noun (plural junkies)Back to top
- variant spelling of junkie.
More definitions of junkyDefinition of junky in:
- The US English dictionary