- A scrapyard.More example sentences
- Specifically, motor vehicles deployed within the region were susceptible to explosive attacks, and many army personnel had found themselves raiding junkyards to create makeshift armour in order to protect themselves.
- Billy helped Tinguely scavenge dumps and junkyards in the New Jersey Meadowlands for the motors and wheels and other detritus that would compose his giant kinetic heap.
- Juvenile crime focused primarily on merchants or less organized forms of thievery in semipublic areas such as dumps, junkyards, and railroad yards.
More definitions of junkyardDefinition of junkyard in:
- The US English dictionary