Definition of jural in English:
1Relating to the law.
- The tradition based approach results in what, in my view, amounts to a significant change to the conceptual basis for the common law's recognition and protection of native title as a jural right akin to a property right or interest.
- Can I, as gently as possible, say that that phrase causes difficulty, the phrase ‘various assortments of artificially defined jural rights’.
- On the one hand, there is the jural discourse in terms of which Aboriginal citizens of the Northern Territory may enter claims to be recognised as traditional owners of estates in tracts of previously unalienated Crown land.
1.1 Philosophy Relating to rights and obligations.
- While the structures of jural obligations may be associated with kin proximity, there is considerable ethnographic evidence that across many societies this is not the case.
- In the context of rights, a man may achieve maturity, but it is only upon his father's death that he gains true jural and ritual autonomy.
Words that rhyme with juralcrural, mural, neural, plural, rural
Definition of jural in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan