- 1A member of a jury.More example sentences
- A basic predicate of jury service is the juror's ability to render a fair and impartial verdict.
- And I have been heartened by the knowledge that judges have sat on juries or been potential jurors in the USA.
- But it also avoids the half remembered, anachronistic memory of the juror in the jury room.
late Middle English: from Old French jureor, from Latin jurator, from jurare 'swear', from jus, jur- 'law'.
More definitions of jurorDefinition of juror in:
- The US English dictionary