- Denoting a manufacturing system in which materials or components are delivered immediately before they are required in order to minimize storage costs: just-in-time stock controlMore example sentences
- Some suppliers make their own just-in-time daily deliveries to Boeing's storage areas.
- Artificial intelligence systems and expert systems will be required to provide just-in-time logistics in support of the smaller logistics footprint ashore.
- Another benefit of consolidating client storage is the ability to implement a just-in-time storage capacity policy.
More definitions of just-in-timeDefinition of just-in-time in:
- The US English dictionary