- The killing of a person in circumstances which allow the act to be regarded in law as without criminal guilt.More example sentences
- I would then have admitted the crime, retained myself for the defense… and entered a plea of justifiable homicide.
- And he was then not charged with any offence at all, because the law makes it quite clear that what he was engaged in doing amounts to justifiable homicide under the provisions I just spoke about.
- Consider, for example, self-defense, a form of justifiable homicide.
More definitions of justifiable homicideDefinition of justifiable homicide in:
- The US English dictionary