- A court of law responsible for the trial or legal supervision of children under a specified age (18 in most countries). Compare with youth court.More example sentences
- And then when the minor turns 21, he is no longer under the jurisdiction of the juvenile court, and at that time it becomes a civil debt.
- In addition, historians have demonstrated that not only was there conflict within juvenile courts, but that juvenile courts were also buffeted by external political conflicts.
- It created intellectual property courts, consumer courts, juvenile courts and family courts.
More definitions of juvenile courtDefinition of juvenile court in:
- The US English dictionary