- The habitual committing of criminal acts or offences by a young person, especially one below the age at which ordinary criminal prosecution is possible.More example sentences
- Children who show low levels of peer acceptance and social competence are at risk for dropping out of school, juvenile delinquency, and adult criminal behavior.
- Other criminal cases which showed an increase in 2000 included homicide, juvenile delinquency, torture and arson.
- In the past decade, on average, the rate of juvenile delinquency remained at between 10 to 14 per cent of the criminal offenses in the city.
More definitions of juvenile delinquencyDefinition of juvenile delinquency in:
- The US English dictionary