- A person below a specific age (18 in most countries) who has committed a crime.More example sentences
- About one-third of all Canadian property crime is committed by juvenile offenders.
- Like Sayyadina - like the great majority of juvenile offenders - most were not there for committing violent crimes.
- According to the report, some 26 percent of these juvenile offenders are in prison not for crimes they themselves committed, but for offenses committed by their accomplices, who are often adults.
More definitions of juvenile offenderDefinition of juvenile offender in:
- The US English dictionary