- Used to represent the sound of a cash register, especially with reference to making money: the highlight will be a month-long gig at a casino in the US Virgin Islands—ka-ching!More example sentences
- Harry Potter got there first and the ker-ching of cash registers the world over proved audiences had a taste for fantasy and magic, wizards and elves.
- So what if money-making teens in Malaysia say a gleeful ker-ching!
- And the ker-ching of the till when the house sells will be all the more melodious and rewarding for it.
imitative; compare with ching.
More definitions of ka-chingDefinition of ka-ching in:
- The US English dictionary