- The traditional ruler of the Baganda people of Uganda.More example sentences
- The kabaka is the supreme symbol of Buganda's identity, and the royal tomb contains the graves of the last four of the kabakas.
- The ruling elite, headed by the kabaka collected rent from all land-holding subjects of the Buganda Kingdom.
- Reid also emphasizes that kabakas did not exert much control over commerce since Ganda outside the capital traded relatively freely.
a local title.
More definitions of kabakaDefinition of kabaka in:
- The US English dictionary