- 1A skilled craft: Lord Rama had mastered sixteen arts; these sixteen kalas are made of thirty-two partsMore example sentences
- Its Director, Arja Srikanth, in a release said that the month-long campaign was planned following the success of folk art festivals ‘Samskruthika kala jatara and Girijana kala yatra’ in May last year.
- 2A performing art such as singing, dance, or drama.More example sentences
- As puberty dawns for a young girl, the ritu kala home-ceremony is performed to acknowledge her first menses.
- The Kala dance also showcases the playfulness of Lord Krishna.
- Kala Krishna Dance was not in his blood neither did he know anything about it.