- A fodder grass which grows in very tall tussocks.
More example sentences
- Genus Themeda, family Gramineae: several species, in particular T. australis
- The state has legislation governing tree clearing, but nothing to protect non-forest areas containing species like silver tussock and kangaroo grass.
- For glyphosate treated kangaroo grass, bitou bush and coastal wattle, survival of well-watered individuals was lower than for ‘water-stressed’ individuals.
- It's not kangaroo grass - the seed heads of Themeda triandra are very distinctive.