- A white or grey clay mineral which is the chief constituent of kaolin.More example sentences
- In this case the surrounding sediment matrix is dominated by detrital quartz and illite along with various other clay minerals (e.g. kaolinite and chlorite).
- Vein minerals are barite, calcite, chalcopyrite, kaolinite, pyrite, sphalerite, and wurtzite.
- These include clay minerals such as kaolinite and talc, micas, montmorillonites, and the remainder of the asbestos minerals including chrysotile (white asbestos).
More definitions of kaoliniteDefinition of kaolinite in:
- The US English dictionary