- A large tropical Old World tree which yields light brown timber, edible fruit, and camphor.
More example sentences
- Genus Dryobalanops, family Dipterocarpaceae
- According to marine construction lecturer Les Crawley, who's co-ordinating the project on behalf on the Mid West College of Tafe, kapur is suitable for boatbuilding.
- The entire table is made of kapur wood, an all-weather wood that is dense and durable.
- We produce and export sawn & machined tropical timber in species of Kapur, Kempas (Menggris), Balau(Selangan Batu) and mixed hard wood of custom cut sizes and dimensions.