- Strike sharply with the side of the hand: she probably knows how to karate-chop a gun out of a man’s handMore example sentences
- All at once, Alex's flat hand had made one swift karate-chop to the side of the man's face, rendering him unconscious in seconds.
- But don't worry, Mi Ling and Cleopatra Jones take care of business in the explosive karate-chop shoot-out action finale.
- The two-plane swing also produces great distance; the karate-chop motion of the arms is a powerful lever.
More definitions of karate-chopDefinition of karate-chop in:
- The US English dictionary