noun (plural same or karatekas)
- A practitioner of karate.More example sentences
- These obi weren't the belts karateka and judoka wear today - Kano hadn't invented the judogi yet, and his students were still practicing in kimono.
- Some argue that the physical interpretation of the solution by the karateka or judoka is repugnant and that that of the aikidoka is beautiful.
- Standing face-to-face with an expert karateka like Ushiro Sensei was an enlightening and humbling experience.
More definitions of karatekaDefinition of karateka in:
- The US English dictionary