- Dried fish prepared in hard blocks from skipjack tuna and used in Japanese cookery.More example sentences
- In a saucepan add a small amount of water, katsuobushi, shiitake mushroom or niboshi (dried sardines).
- Skim as much katsuobushi as possible from top of pot; remove from heat and strain through colander lined with cheesecloth.
- Try to remove the katsuobushi while it's still floating on the surface, before it has a chance to sink.
More definitions of katsuobushiDefinition of katsuobushi in:
- The US English dictionary