- A Slavic dance with a fast and typically quickening tempo, featuring a step in which a squatting dancer kicks out each leg alternately to the front.More example sentences
- I guess in Slavic dance, that would be properly called kazachoc - the dance that involves leaping, squatting, kicking out your legs.
- As the rest tried to circle around him, he crossed his arms over his chest and began the Kazachoc Slavic dance, squatting and kicking each one squarely.
- More time with her well respected teacher will ultimately see her performing dances of a different kind such as the kazachoc.
early 20th century: Russian, diminutive of kazak 'Cossack'.
More definitions of kazachokDefinition of kazachok in:
- The US English dictionary