- A light, loose tunic worn by women in Malaysia, Indonesia, and other SE Asian countries.More example sentences
- In case you're wondering, a "kebaya" is a traditional Malay dress.
- As the pencil thin model draped in a body hugging kebaya walked in, the audience let out a collective cry.
- Women wear sarongs on formal occasions, along with the kebaya, a tight, low-cut, long-sleeved blouse.
Malay, ultimately of Persian or Arabic origin.
More definitions of kebayaDefinition of kebaya in:
- The US English dictionary