nounNorth American • informal
- 1A person’s buttocks: I’ve had it up to my keister with all these leaksMore example sentences
- There are also a surprising number of people who wouldn't recognize a joke if it walked up and slapped them on the keister.
- You'll rest your tired keister at night in some of the Alps most inviting resorts and inns.
- It's an all-natural blend of minerals, herbs and oils to soothe your keister and make it kissably fresh.
late 19th century (in sense 2): of unknown origin.
More definitions of keisterDefinition of keister in:
- The US English dictionary