Share this entry
Kennelly layer Line breaks: Ken|nelly layer
Pronunciation: /ˈkɛn(ə)lɪ leɪə/
(also Kennelly–Heaviside layerkɛn(ə)liˈhɛvɪsʌɪd)

Definition of Kennelly layer in English:


Another name for E-layer.
Definition of Kennelly layer in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources