- The side of a road or pavement that is nearer to the kerb: he pulled up the van at the kerbsideMore example sentences
- Lead paint is still used for painting the yellow lines along the kerbside.
- I have also written to the council asking if anything can be done to protect my property, as the land between my wall and the kerbside belongs to the highways department.
- Money will pay for a co-ordinator to run a scheme in 11 selected schools teaching road safety skills at the kerbside as well as in the classroom.
More definitions of kerbsideDefinition of kerbside in:
- The US English dictionary