A synthetic compound used as an anaesthetic and analgesic drug and also (illicitly) as a hallucinogen.
- Chemical formula: C13H16NOCl
More example sentences
- We reported that a large proportion of users did not combine ketamine with other drugs.
- In other words, ketamine was the drug of choice for a number of users during a specific drug injection event.
- Among these drugs, ketamine is particularly noteworthy because it is commonly administered in multiple ways.
Definition of ketamine in:
- The US English dictionary