- A large cast-iron ball-shaped weight with a single handle.More example sentences
- Get into the top position of a push-up, holding two kettlebells inside shoulder width.
- Immediately reverse direction and drive through with your hips, pulling the kettlebell up and toward your body as if starting a lawnmower.
- If kettlebells are too pricey, the workout can be performed with dumbbells using virtually the same exercise technique.
More definitions of kettlebellDefinition of kettlebell in:
- The US English dictionary