- A metal ring on to which keys may be threaded in order to keep them together.More example sentences
- Guns designed to look like mobile phones or even key rings may be filtering into Britain, it emerged yesterday.
- On his key ring he had three keys and one metal football key-chain with his number, 88 inscribed on the back.
- Kai leaned forward and, with the most practiced patience I had ever seen anyone exhibit, undid each metal-bolted lock with the tiny keys attached the key ring on his belt.
More definitions of key ringDefinition of key ring in:
- The US English dictionary