- A person with whom one becomes friendly by exchanging emails; an email penfriend: I mainly use the Internet for sending emails to my keypalsMore example sentences
- Be sure to let me know if your keypal does not respond - we may need to find you a different keypal.
- There are many web sites on the Internet to find keypals if you are looking for international keypals.
- A teacher chronicles her third graders’ e-mail exchanges with keypals in Australia.
More definitions of keypalDefinition of keypal in:
- The US English dictionary