- A slot cut in a part of a machine or an electrical connector, to ensure correct orientation with another part which is fitted with a key.More example sentences
- They rebuild engines and transmissions, work on air conditioning units, repair hydraulics, turn crankshafts, cut keyways, fabricate metal truck boxes, and even extend truck frames.
- Dowels capture the gears, while keyways align with holes in the spacer.
- These wheels were purchased preassembled, with keyways already cut into the hubs.
More definitions of keywayDefinition of keyway in:
- The US English dictionary