- A head covering or veil worn in public by some Muslim women, typically covering the head, neck, and shoulders.More example sentences
- Nevertheless, I balked at the suggestion that I should wear my khimar back in Japan.
- My new sisters were truly beautiful in their black khimar, and a light akin to saintliness shone from their faces.
- Generally-speaking, young Egyptians, more or less fully westernized, kept their distance from women wearing khimar and called them "the sisters."
More definitions of khimarDefinition of khimar in:
- The US English dictionary