Definition of kick-boxing in English:
A form of martial art which combines boxing with elements of karate, in particular kicking with bare feet: [as modifier]: a kick-boxing match
More example sentences
- She was tutored by many professionals to sky-dive, white water raft, handle any kind of weaponry and she was a professional in jujitsu, karate, tae kwon do, kick-boxing and tai-chi.
- I've been into kick-boxing and karate for several years, and I practice one or the other just about every day.
- It is a fun packed routine using moves from kick-boxing, karate and aerobics.
- Example sentences
- Similar to boxing, the kick-boxers fight in different weight divisions and with 11 bouts scheduled it should be a tremendous occasion on Saturday night.
- A York trio of kick-boxers are gunning for British titles - with two of them challenging for the same crown.
- Both had been kick-boxers and defence was not what they did best.
Definition of kick-boxing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan