- A metal plate at the base of a door or panel to protect it from damage or wear.More example sentences
- Mr. Crich testified that before he absented himself briefly from the aisle in which he had been working he reminded the accused to be cautious of the tile along the shelving kick plate.
- There are industrial touches such as steel mesh kick plates on the permanent walls and a sleek lighting system set into the coffer-like ceiling of the room.
- Further tweaking will be done on the car - kick plates, possibly a carbon dash in place of the alcantara, etc, etc.
More definitions of kick plateDefinition of kick plate in:
- The US English dictionary