- 1A turn carried out while stationary by lifting first one and then the other ski through 180°.More example sentences
- Ski these bindings a little more conservatively than you would your alpine gear, and use good technique on the uphill so you won't torque out during kick-turns and such.
- I do have some difficulty with uphill kickturns during backcountry skiing.
- 1.1(In skateboarding) a turn performed with the front wheels lifted off the ground.More example sentences
- I am dying to skate again; my knee is finally better and I want to practice kick-turns and learn to carve!
- Skaters will learn the basics like safety, stance, board balance, pumping, fakies, kick-turns, and eventually dropping in.
More definitions of kick-turnDefinition of kick-turn in:
- The US English dictionary