noun[mass noun] North American
- An informal game combining elements of baseball and soccer, in which a soccer ball is thrown to a person who kicks it and proceeds to run the bases.More example sentences
- I like soccer, volleyball, football, kickball, and some softball.
- The sports that I picked up were football, softball, kickball and basketball.
- The tribe hangs out in the street, playing basketball, kickball or this odd game in which they just stand there in the middle of the road while you try to pass in your car.
More definitions of kickballDefinition of kickball in:
- The US English dictionary