- A metal rod attached to a bicycle or motorcycle, lying horizontally when not in use, that may be kicked into a vertical position to support the vehicle when it is stationary.More example sentences
- Gandoff stopped the motorcycle and kicked down the kickstand.
- Another one involved me and a bunch of friends sitting around on motorcycles talking about them and flipping our kickstands and stuff.
- Kaeldra snapped the kickstand aside, uttered a few necessary words and the motorcycle roared to life.
More definitions of kickstandDefinition of kickstand in:
- The US English dictionary