adjective (kickier, kickiest)North American • informal
- Exciting; fashionable.More example sentences
- I know that part of the fun of the show is the fashion - the kicky dresses, the to-die-for-shoes - but Carrie's clothes have gone so far over the top that they're now out the other side.
- While there are plenty of party girls still sporting low-slung bell bottoms, the hippest in the crowd are swishing around in kicky full skirts, miniskirts and skirts with dipping hemlines.
- I'm still waiting for the culture to rid itself of its tiresome reverence of the 60s and kitschy kicky indulgence of the 70s, and explore the 80s as something other than an era of legwarmers, poufy hair, shoulderpads and Dallas.
More definitions of kickyDefinition of kicky in:
- The US English dictionary