- One’s younger sister: if you weren’t his kid sister I’d have given you a far harder timeMore example sentences
- I like having a kid sister and I miss not having another younger sister or brother to look out for.
- The plaintivenss of Ruth's can't-get-a-date plight is underlined by her kid sister's attractiveness to every member of the opposite sex.
- This time my kid sister Jan and her husband, who live in Texas, have had to face the agony of whether or not to move out, and decided it was better to join that terrifying exodus.
More definitions of kid sisterDefinition of kid sister in:
- The US English dictionary