- Each of the long, fine, convoluted tubules conveying urine from the glomeruli to the renal pelvis in the vertebrate kidney. Water and salts are reabsorbed into the blood along their length. Also called renal tubule, uriniferous tubule.More example sentences
- A usual finding in many specimens is the presence of metaplastic or dysplastic elements at the tumor-kidney interface or near entrapped renal tubules and glomeruli.
- Only focally did it form an infiltrative border, as evidenced by areas with entrapped renal tubules and glomeruli.
- Lesions present in the peritubular capillaries, arterioles and renal tubules were recorded.
More definitions of kidney tubuleDefinition of kidney tubule in:
- The US English dictionary