- another term for kid1 ( sense 2 of the noun).More example sentences
- Young men preferred bare legs made possible by wearing short skirts, especially those made from kidskin (lambskin or goatskin) because of its smooth hairs.
- Her boots and gloves were of softest kidskin, and a belt encircled her waist from which hung a deadly, but less heavy version of her master's broadsword.
- The dress had been delivered to her, along with gloves in cream silk, embroidered kidskin slippers, a silk and tortoiseshell fan, and a tortoiseshell hairgrip in the shape of a butterfly.
More definitions of kidskinDefinition of kidskin in:
- The US English dictionary