- 1,000 volts.More example sentences
- There is a procedure to do that with minor power lines - that is, those of less than 100 megavolt amperes and 110 kilovolts.
- You also have to watch out because some generator manufacturers are now labeling their units in kilovolts instead of kilowatts.
- Demand for electricity is currently growing faster than it is able to be supplied; however, new power lines of 33 kilovolts have been completed.
More definitions of kilovoltDefinition of kilovolt in:
- The US English dictionary