- A relative known well enough to be given a kiss in greeting: • figurative almonds and apricots are kissing cousinsMore example sentences
- Uncle Sam's nephews were hardly kissing cousins, and the contrast with the happy family who were the European side was more than marked.
- For rank-and-file Democrats, reformers and Republicans were kissing cousins.
- Trial lawyers and MTV are bastions of liberalism and, therefore, kissing cousins.
More definitions of kissing cousinDefinition of kissing cousin in:
- The US English dictionary