Definition of kissy-face in English:
nounNorth American informal
A puckering of the lips as if to kiss someone.
- As Karen and Cody mimed annoying kissy-faces back and forth at each other, Jesse seriously contemplated whether to leave them and make them find their own rides home.
- Or, maybe he shows zero interest in you at school but, once you two are alone, he gets all kissy-face.
- ‘It looked to ME…’ the friend said, ‘Like you were about to make kissy-face.’
- Engage in kissing or petting, especially in public.Example sentences
- Kevin played kissy-face with Robert's brother, who is not only gay but a Methodist minister.
- You do not want to ever be embarrassed to be his ex - and the fact that you once played kissy-face.
- She wants to play kissy-face and yanks him off his horse.
Definition of kissy-face in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan