Definition of kissy-face in English:
nounNorth American informal
A puckering of the lips as if to kiss someone.
- As Karen and Cody mimed annoying kissy-faces back and forth at each other, Jesse seriously contemplated whether to leave them and make them find their own rides home.
- Or, maybe he shows zero interest in you at school but, once you two are alone, he gets all kissy-face.
- ‘It looked to ME…’ the friend said, ‘Like you were about to make kissy-face.’
- Engage in kissing or petting, especially in public.Example sentences
- Kevin played kissy-face with Robert's brother, who is not only gay but a Methodist minister.
- You do not want to ever be embarrassed to be his ex - and the fact that you once played kissy-face.
- She wants to play kissy-face and yanks him off his horse.
Definition of kissy-face in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.