adjective (knobblier, knobbliest)
- Having lumps which give a misshapen appearance: knobbly knees knobbly potatoesMore example sentences
- Like us, other guests had hauled their summer clothing out of the cellar, and they paraded around the restaurant, revealing their white legs and knobbly knees.
- I donned the shorts to expose white knobbly knees, put on my peaked cap and shades and rounded off the ensemble with the rucksack.
- Glass-topped dining tables may appear to take up less space, but can look ugly when guests are seated (with knobbly knees visible).
More definitions of knobblyDefinition of knobbly in:
- The US English dictionary