Definition of knock knees in English:
A condition in which the legs curve inwards so that the feet are apart when the knees are touching.
- Inadequate bone formation leads to bending in weight-bearing bones, giving rise to bow legs and knock knees.
- This could be due to joint deformities like bow legs and knock knees, which produce a misalignment and overload on one half of the joint.
- Most kids show a moderate tendency toward knock knees between the ages of 4 and 6, as the body goes through a natural alignment shift.
- Example sentences
- Many children will look bowlegged when they start to walk and then knock-kneed between three to seven years.
- I'm knock-kneed and slightly pigeon toed so I have trouble with just plain ‘ol walking.
- He attempts to prove his versatility and ambition by directing a soppy historical romance featuring not one, but two pairs of knock-kneed intellectuals falling hopelessly in love.
Definition of knock knees in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.