- Efficient handling of information and resources within a commercial organization.More example sentences
- This trend demonstrates the increase in the perceived importance of knowledge management and that knowledge management is beginning to be recognized as a business function.
- In the age of information technology, knowledge management is becoming an increasing concern to private companies and governments alike.
- CEOs are also finding that knowledge management is a multifaceted, far-reaching endeavor.
More definitions of knowledge managementDefinition of knowledge management in:
- The US English dictionary