Definition of knucklehead in English:
A stupid person.
- While sitting on the side of the road with nothing to do, the two knuckleheads decided to smoke a joint.
- I'm sure the crowd has a proportion of knuckleheads who still could turn nasty.
- We had the knuckleheads, troublemakers, drinkers, the terminally unlucky and the hopeless dreamers.
- 1knuckleheaded adjective
- Example sentences
- It was part of a training exercise for an equally knuckleheaded bomb-sniffing dog.
- In fact, Larry, Moe, and Curly are the knuckleheaded prophets behind much of Keefe's philosophy.
- Do companies actually pay for this kind of knuckleheaded advice?
Words that rhyme with knuckleheadchucklehead
Definition of knucklehead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.