- (In Germanic mythology) a spirit who haunts houses or lives underground in caves or mines.More example sentences
- They rushed over to investigate, and saw a kobold trapped in a bear trap.
- Everything looked good for an evening of high adventure until the first kobold was killed.
- You're the senior student of a dwarf named Master Drogan, and one night kobolds attack, poison Drogan, and then make off with some powerful artifacts.
from German Kobold.
More definitions of koboldDefinition of kobold in:
- The US English dictionary